• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

SOLD WTS / WTT Updated & Reduced Daystate Air wolf MCT .22

Status
Not open for further replies.

glassman

Jul 31, 2016
Arizona, United States
I have a .22 Daystate Air Wolf MCT for sale. I am the original owner. Will ship with the original box. It is in excellent condition and has a total of 657 shots through it. Just over 1 tin. Basically in like new condition. Includes the charger, 2 magazines and a Rowan single shot loading try. It has a Hugget, sports match rings and an Athlon Argos BTR 6-24 x 50 FFP illuminated reticle scope on it. Everything was purchased new by me. Have original box for scope also. Would like to sell everything as 1 package however I will sell it without the scope and rings. $1900.00 for the complete package or $1650.00 less the scope and rings includes shipping within CONUS. I will pay to have AoA go over the rifle before it is shipped. In doing that the balance of the factory warranty will be passed on to the new buyer. I purchased the rifle on October 13, 2016. The new buyer would have the balance of the factory warranty: through to October 13th 2019. 16 months of shooting the rifle and still covered by the original factory warranty hard to beat that for a pre-owned air rifle. Or make me an offer. I am willing to trade or do partial trade for a big bore air rifle. .308 / .35 / .40 or .45. Let me know what you have to offer.

Status
Not open for further replies.