• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

SOLD---WTS/WTT Hatsan Hercules .22 $1000 o.b.o.

Status
Not open for further replies.

• Comes with fill probe, 2 magazines, Hatsan Sling, spare o-rings, and comes with plano gun case
  • Bought back in October. Was wanting something to go after the local pests at my house and once i fired it to sight in the scope i realized this thing is just too loud for my neighborhood. this rifle is well maintained and has been in the case since. 
  • Shot count is around 40.
  •  Will ship to CONUS only
  •  PayPal is accepted. Asking $1000 obo.
  • Contact me via PM
Trade items - will consider just about anything PCP related items., scopes, just whatever. Sorry no spingers please

No that's how many shots I have taken so far since I filled it up the first time.... Hatsan claims around 65 good shots. This thing shoots around 1100-1200 psi....getting around 40-45 FPE with JSB 15.89..it's a beast of a .22.....just too loud for me and I have another PCP I just got so no need for this thing around my house since its so loud 

Status
Not open for further replies.