• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

[SOLD] WTS Wildcat (s) mk1 .22 and .25....22 SOLD! .25 SOLD!

Status
Not open for further replies.

slippy5150

Aug 31, 2019
MD, United States
Up for grabs are two wildcat MK1 models in .22 and one in .25. Both are in near mint condition and have fewer than 1000 pellets through them.

Both are unmodified with exception on a pic rail mounted on the .25. Pics are available upon request. My situation has changed and these guys cannot be shot at the ranges they were meant to be shot. They are currently acting as safe queens and I feel it is doing them a great disservice just sitting...I’d rather them go to a home where they will get the attention they deserve. I recently purchased a Leshiy and it serves my shooting needs. I’m asking $700 each. Air Force scope included with .22. Hawke scope not included with .25

I am willing to entertain a trade for a Dedal stalker scope.

FYI the .22 is pushing the Jsb 18gr at around 900 FPS and the .25 around 905-910 with 25.39gr. Jsb kings.

PM me for pics and questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.