• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

SOLD WTS: Omega Air Compressor (Now shippable)

Status
Not open for further replies.

dpeterman

Jan 6, 2017
Michigan
Sold it here on AGN. Thank You.

Getting out of the game.

PICK UP ONLY in Michigan.

4500 PSI Omega Air Charger

Bought this unit in May of 2017 to top off my 4500 PSI tank being used for big bore tethering.
It has about 35 hours on it. Runs perfectly and very quietly. I used it in my home office slash man cave. I have my original receipt, Documentation on operating, wiring diagram warranty and parts list info.

This unit has the grease capsule on it that you turn to keep the system lubricated where as the older units didn't. This unit does NOT include a dryer.

I would like $1000 $950 Cash or Paypal F&F. You pay fees. I'm throwing in some extras as per BUMP #3 below

Please Email or Text me with any questions. If you call without having texted, your call will go to voicemail. Once I get a message I will return your call. I get to many spam calls, sorry.

dougDOTpetermanATgmailDOTcom
81 Zero 2 Two 2 Nine Five 47 (Doug)

Thanks for looking

https://imgur.com/a/KXM7p4S

BUMP Updated with shipping info

After some research at a local shipper I found that I could offer this item as shippable instead of Local Pickup only as I had once listed this.

What I found was from Plymouth, MI 48170 I could send to:

Boston, MA for $225 (Professionally packaged, Shipped and Insured to $1000 via UPS)

Nashville, TN for $200 (Professionally packaged, Shipped and Insured to $1000 via UPS)

Based on these findings I would like to offer this Omega Compressor for $900+ Shipping via Paypal or other form of CLEARED funds.

Please Email or Text me with any questions. If you call without having texted first; your call will go to voicemail and I will return your call. I get to many spam calls and now screen all unknown numbers.

dougDOTpetermanATgmailDOTcom

81 Zero 2 Two 2 Nine Five 47 (Doug)

Status
Not open for further replies.