• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

-SOLD- WTS MTC Optics Viper Connect 3-12x24 AMD Scope in Brand New Condition

Status
Not open for further replies.

jball71

Dec 8, 2015
Utah
I am selling a Viper Connect 3-12x24 AMD Scope with Sportsmatch T04C 2-Pc 1" mounts.

It is currently mounted to a Brocock Contour S6 XL .22 rifle and it is perfect for that gun. The gun is SOLD. I bought this scope new from AoA a few years back to go with that rifle for my son. Unfortunately he never really got into shooting so it has barely been used. It has been stored with the gun in a climate controlled safe and is in perfect condition. If you would like any additional pictures of the scope I would be happy to provide them. I don't have a scope-cam mount, but I'm sure I could get some footage through it if you're interested in seeing that too. It is an awesome scope, especially for a gun like the Contour. Perfect for shooting in the back yard or in the field.

Price for the Scope with mounts = $300.00
Price for mounts =$10.00
Price for the Rifle = SOLD
Price for them both =N/A

Please contact me with any questions or offers either here or at [email protected]. PayPal or Venmo are accepted and shipping is to anywhere from Salt Lake City, Utah buyer pays shipping and any transaction fees.

Cheers
J

Status
Not open for further replies.