• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

SOLD WTS: Hawke Sidewinder 8-32X56 20X half Mil dot IR SOLD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Firemine

Dec 9, 2017
Kansas
Looking to sell a once mounted for a few minutes Hawke. I fired 5, .25 caliber rounds with the scope to site it in. I then decided I wanted to go a different direction. I bought it from B&H about a month ago or less. This was an expensive 5 rounds. Looking to recoup what I can. I will attach photos soon as I am away from the scope at the moment. Asking 400 and the price is pretty firm but feel free to ask. Selling for 450 on B&H. I understand I will not get 450 but figured $10.00 per round. Comes with everything and 99% of the stuff has not even been out of the box or packaging. Pay Pal is fine but I will not cover the 3% so you can friend it if you like or pay the 3%.

Thanks for looking

0689a8b101f5dfd5a36732d4394e44be.jpg
fe65e3caccab4b6efa050168c4921c0d.jpg

Sorry about the yellowish color of the photo, my wife does not like white lights and have to deal with these yellowish lights. It currently has FX no limit rings on it which will not come with the scope unless you request and pay the upgrade fee. Have a great day.

Status
Not open for further replies.