• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

Sold--WTS Hawke Sidewinder 6-24X56, 20X 1/2 Mil Dot Reticle-Reduced

Status
Not open for further replies.
For sale Hawke Sidewinder 6-24X56 with 20X 1/2 Mil Dot Reticle. I bought the scope new a few years ago and used it on a gun which I recently sold. The scope is in excellent condition but for a small mark on the eye bell, please see the below pictures. Nothing is included with the scope but the instructions. This scope does have an illuminated reticle. The scope has never been outside my home as I only shoot from my living room out the back door, into my back yard.

Asking $250.00 shipped in Continental USA, or $230.00 doing face to face deal if you live in, or are willing to travel to the Phoenix, AZ area. Will accept Paypal, Friends and Family, or normal Paypal with buyer to pay 3% fee. If you would like additional pictures or have questions, just send me a p/m and I’ll promptly send what you requested. 

I will not ship the gun to Nigeria, or anywhere outside the USA. I will not accept any other form of payment unless it is cash, face to face.

Status
Not open for further replies.