• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

**SOLD ** WTS: Hatsan Barrage Semi-Auto PCP Air Rifle

Status
Not open for further replies.

dpeterman

Jan 6, 2017
Michigan
**SOLD ****SOLD ****SOLD ** Thanks for looking!

Up for sale I have a Hatsan Barrage Semi Auto Rifle. I bought this rifle last year and had only a couple opportunities to shoot it. I had issues with the feed and often had to use to bolt to "right" the pellet. I know these rifles are supposed to be rather finicky about what pellets weight and skirt Diameter. The previous owner told me it shot JSB Exact Jumbo Heavy 5.5mm 18.13gr pellets and I was unable to do so without feed issues. I buy my pellets in mass and have absolutely no desire to buy every brand and weight known to man to figure this out. It is a straight shooter and looks great cosmetically its just the pellets auto feed i haven't been happy with. The semi auto functions as it should when the rifle is empty so I know it's simply pellet selection. This rifle has 2 additional clips to total (5). I have noticed this rifle has (1) Non factory screw on a side plate and have indicated as such on the pictures. Only other thing worth mention is very light wear on the rail where it had previously held a scope. This is not for you to take out of the box, load the clip and get your semi auto functionality. I'm an honest seller and I like happy buyers. Be prepared to play the musical pellet game. 

I have feedback here and there on the airgun sites.

Items included (Everything in photos but my rug and American Flag).

Rifle, Detachable Fiber Optic Sights, (5) Clips, (1) Fill Probe w/Foster adapter, Factory testing card, Instruction Manual and Hatsan Hard Case

I'm asking $525 shipped East of the Rockies. $550 further West Via Paypal buyer payes fees or Cleared Funds. Also $500 cash/paypal Picked up in Michigan 48170

Any further pictures or questions can be directed to me via email oe Text please

Email: doug D0t peterman At gmail D0t com

Text: Ate Won Zero - Two Too Two - Nin 5ive For Seven ( Please email or text first as I don't pickup first time calls from unknown numbers) If you must call first than leave a message and I will call you back quickly.

Thanks for looking

https://imgur.com/a/mto5foO

Data as per PA

Hatsan Barrage PCP

• Semi-Automatic
  • 11mm Dovetail and Weaver* rail
  • 500cc air cylinder
  • 250 BAR (3,625 psi) max fill pressure
  • Ambidextrous Synthetic Stock
  • Additional Weaver accessory rail beneath forearm
  • Texturing on grip and forearm for better control and feel
  • Stock has Elevation-adjustable Cheek Comb - Stock equipped with integrated elevation adjustment button
  • Adjustable Butt Pad (Elevation/Fit angle)
  • Precision rifled and choked barrel for accuracy
  • Fully shrouded barrel keeps shots quiet
  • Rotary magazine: .22 12-rd
  • Includes 3 magazines (This sale includes (5) total)
  • Built-in pressure gauge monitors cylinder pressure
  • Includes 1/8" BSPP threaded fill probe
  • Overall blued finish, black anodized receiver
  • Manual Safety
  • Patented anti-knock system to prevent gas wastage
  • Metal trigger & synthetic trigger guard
  • Fitted sling swivels
  • Overall length: 40.9"
  • Barrel length: 19.7"
  • Weight: 10.1 lbs
  • Includes Hard Case 
  • Includes removable Tru-Glo fiber-optic front and rear sights