• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

**SOLD** WTS: Hammerli AR20

Status
Not open for further replies.

dpeterman

Jan 6, 2017
Michigan
**SOLD****SOLD** Thanks

I have for sale a nice Hammerli AR20 in Silver (.177) . Bought this and a matching pistol and decided to keep only the pistol. I'm the second owner and have shot about 150 rounds through this and was never ever disappointed. I refilled the air after about 100 shots just to know I wasn't getting and deviation in POI but hear it gets about 300 on a single fill. It shot true to the quality that Hammerli always puts out. I know this is a 10M gun but enjoyed shooting it out to 25M punching paper. Everything shown in the images will be included. Shipped Boxed over the original box (double boxed). Only blemishes are on 1 side of the rifle where there appear to be some light scratches in the aluminum. See images for clarification.

Asking $575 Local Michigan Pickup or $650 Shipped USPS Insured to the lower 48 States

Cash, Cleared Check or Paypal (BUYER PAYS FEES)

For further Info please Email or Text (May call after 1st text or email)

doug DOT peterman AT gmail DOT com

Eight 1 Zero - Two 2 Two- Nine 5 4 Seven

Thanks for looking

https://imgur.com/a/Kt0BmWE

Status
Not open for further replies.