• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

(SOLD) WTS FX Wildcat .25

Status
Not open for further replies.

Winged

Sep 30, 2015
Ca, United States
I want an Impact and can't afford both, so $1,500 buys my Wildcat in .25, comes with a picatinny rail, new Hawke Sidewinder 6-24x56mm (SR-Pro reticle), sunshade, metal scope covers with tools, "no Limit" style rings, scope level, Neil Clague LDC and 2 FX stack, 2 magazines, 3 tripods of various length (2 are picatinny mounts), soft case, FX fill probe/Foster adapter and if you want, my data on gun for ChairgunPro, (Chrony #'s, BC...).

Condition is very nice.

​You pay for shipping and PayPal. Live in Palm Desert, Ca, if you'd like to pick up and/or shoot her first. 

When you get her; fill with air, load magazines and start dropping critters like never before, an amazing rifle!

​Send a PM if you'd like pics or more info.

Ken

Sorry I'm new to the form so I'm not sure how to p.m. I am very interested in the rifle. Is there anything wrong with it or have you had problems with it? That's alot of value for everything included. I would love to see some pics if u could my number is 502 525 3468. Also I need something capable of 100yds. Is it a 100yrd gun? If u have shot it a 100yds before what kind of groups did u get? Also what kind of shot count are u getting? Thanks Isaac

Status
Not open for further replies.