• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

SOLD WTS: FX verminator MKII extreem arrow gun .25cal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nwallick

Mar 5, 2018
IL
I am selling my FXverminator MKII extreem arrow gun .25cal. It comes with 2 arrow barrels. 3 parker crossbow arrows. One costume bow fishing arrow. $71.42 AMS Bowfishing M109 Sleek-X Machined Crossbow Mount for AMS retriever pro. $201.60 Holosun HS503c Paralow 133x54x27mm circle dot Sight. FX Airgun case. 
I do not have the .25cal pellet barrel for but you can order that from FX if you want. AMS Bowfishing reel does not come with it. You can get that any sporting goods store.
I bought this gun from Air Guns of Arizona for my bowfishing business Peoria Carp Hunters.com. I take clients after the jumping Asian Carp. I used it for a short time and than decide to take it out of commission for liability reasons. Its a blast for personal use and for those that have the proper gun safety. However for clients that do not have the proper gun safety, combine that with flying fish, its not a good idea.

This gun is in great condition. only used a few times. I just had it serviced and checked over with Air Guns of Arizona. Can show you the receipt. 

Selling the entire kit for $700. If you just want to the gun and Arrow barrels for it $600

Will pay shipping.
Open to negotiate.
Text me 309-573-3798
If you want to make sure I am legit got to my website Peoria Carp Hunters.com

Status
Not open for further replies.