• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

SOLD WTS: FX IMPACT .30 CAL BLACK FIXED SHROUD $1550

Status
Not open for further replies.

bluesky

Sep 1, 2016
California
FX Impact .30 Cal in black with fixed shroud. Gun is in excellent condition and shoots beautifully. Perfect working condition with no leaks/problems and is in excellent cosmetic condition. I am the original owner and i purchased the gun on 8/24/2016 from AOA. The gun has been serviced by AOA 3 times.
1st time (about 6 months ago) the gun lost velocity. AOA found hammer spring screw was loose and put loctite on it.
2nd time (6/30/17) the gun lost velocity. AOA rebuilt the air transfer tube.
3rd time (8/1/17) the gun lost velocity while shooting the gun on 7/30/17 for first time since 2nd repair. AOA rebuilt air transfer tube again and main manometer was replaced because AOA found that it was reading incorrectly.
After 3rd repair, I shot some groups and also shot though my chronograph on 8/12/17. The gun is now shooting JSB .30cal 50gr at 815fps and is working perfectly with no loss of velocity or any other issues.
The gun does have a small scuff on valve flow adjuster screw, small scuff on barrel shroud, and slight wear on barrel. None of these imperfections affect functionality of the gun. The gun has about 2k pellets through it.
Hawke scope and bubble level are in excellent condition.
Price: $1550 (shipping included) for the FX Impact, .30 Cal barrel with fixed shroud, .30 Cal pellet probe, .30 Cal 14 shot magazine, female quick disconnect fitting, manual, original gun case, and eagle vision adjustable height picatinny rail 30mm rings.
Price: $1900 (shipping included) for the FX Impact + Hawke Sidewinder 6.5-20X42 20X 1/2 MIL-DOT Scope, scope accessories, and BKL folding bubble level.
Ships to CONUS only. Paypal preferred. Please contact me through Private Message.

Status
Not open for further replies.