• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

SOLD WTS: FX IMPACT .30/.25 CAL $1630

Status
Not open for further replies.

bluesky

Sep 1, 2016
California
Up for sale is a FX Impact in .30/.25 cal. Gun is in excellent cosmetic and working condition. I purchased the gun from Airguns of Arizona on 9/11/2017. Only selling the gun because I prefer the look of the fx crown and can only afford to have one gun. The gun has approximately 750 pellets through it. The last picture shows an 8 shot group at 100 yards (the target spot below the group is a 1" birchwood casey target spot). A homemade butt pad and cheek piece is included.
$1630 (shipping not included) for the gun and ONE barrel kit ONLY in either .25 cal or .30 cal
$2000 (shipping not included) for the gun and BOTH barrel kits in .25 cal and .30 cal
Add $530 for the Athlon Helos BTR 6-24X50 FFP scope in excellent condition. Parallax adjusts from 10 yards-infinity.
Add $60 for the FX No Limit 30mm picatinny/weaver rings in excellent condition.
Add $20 for the BKL 30mm bubble level in excellent condition.
Ships to CONUS only. Paypal friends and family (or buyer pays extra 3%). Please contact me through private message.

Status
Not open for further replies.