• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

SOLD!! WTS Fx impact .25 and omega air charger

Status
Not open for further replies.

Birdslayer25

Aug 11, 2017
MO
Fx impact bought when they first came out from. Been tuned by ernest rowe. Berral transfer port hole been bored out. Valve housing bored out for maxium plenum. This gun can launch .25 heavies over 900FPS. Barrel polished gun shoots real good. The new impacts use a new reg piston. I installed the new action so this gun uses the new reg. That was a $300 option.
Im asking $1700 total for the gun.

Omega air charger has maybe 100 hours on it. It recently had a leak i sent the piston to AOA its been rebuilt runs great. Its like new. When i first purchased this compressor the the fuse burnt up the mother board. It was all taken care of by todd at AOA. He hooked me up with a brand new interface. It has the new mother board with the breaker instead of a fuse. This compressor is as good as new.
$1000

only reason im selling these two are to fund my new .22lr hobby. Nothing wrong with either gun or compressor. The impact has been used nothing more than standard wear from use. Nothing major.

By them both ill go $2500 freakin sweet deal!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.