• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

**SOLD** WTS: FX Bobcat MK1 .30 (70+FPE) **SOLD**

Status
Not open for further replies.

dpeterman

Jan 6, 2017
Michigan
Up for sale is a very nice Bobcat .30 Cal in synthetic. I recently purchased this only to find out I will be moving this spring and thus need to offload everything that can't or shouldn't be shot in a basement. Everything functions great and I did manage to get out and shoot it one brisk 8F day without shooting gloves and wrapped up like a mummy I was able to achieve easy 1/2" ragged hole groups at the 50 yard range once sighted in. Under less physical duress I'm guessing it's a absolute tack driver. The previous owner said groups under 1.5" on the 100 yard range were the normal and is usually the such with the Bobcats. 

The Package Contains:
(1) FX Bobcat MK1 .30 Cal in Synthetic
(2) Clips
(2) Unopened Tins of JSB 50.15gr Pellets
(2) Unopened Tins of JSB 44.75gr Pellets
(1) Pelican 1720-000-019 Case ($200 New)

More & Larger pictures can be found here:
https://imgur.com/a/rHrkg 

Bipod & Scope not included.
I'm asking $1100 + Shipping where legal in the lower 48.
I will take Cash, Check (Must Clear), Postal Money Order, Pay Pal F&F or face to face always welcome here in Michigan.

Contact me by Text, Phone (6am-8pm EST) or Email.
EIGHT 102 TWO 29 Five Four 7
doug DOT peterman AT gmail DOT com 

"dirtbikerick"Hey dpeterman, nice looking gun, is this one regulated?
It's my understanding that the .30 Cal came preregulated. This is a 26 shot at 860 FPS setup. I had initaly reached out to Trenier thinking I was going to need one. They werent listed on their website so I made the call and glad I did. This was backed up by a conversation with the previous owner. Now as for what type of regulator and the steps to adjust it I'm unsure. I have shot this but a few a handfull of rounds before being told we were to move to NJ.
Thanks for looking

Status
Not open for further replies.