• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

SOLD - WTS: ATN X Sight II HD 5-20x, Sniper Hog IR Light 66LRX,

Status
Not open for further replies.

wyominal

Jul 28, 2016
Utah, United States
- I haven't been able to find opportunity to the use the X Sight as I thought and so I am letting it go. This is the latest model in excellent condition with everything that comes with the original box. See photos.
- Very bright IR light only used once to test it. It hasn't made it out in the field. It comes with 2 new 18650 batteries and a charger. I can't vouch for the charger because I have a different one and haven't used this one which came with the batteries. Description for the light is in the link. http://www.sniperhawglights.com/66LRX-Gun-hunters-pkg-Red-Green-White-or-IR-p/66lrxrl.htm
- Last I have an Eagle vision scope mount. HSW 1 scope ring (Fits my Hawke Sidewinder TAC 30 6.5-20 scope). The camera attachment is the CCR3 variety (EX-ZR1000 , EX-ZR1100 , EX-ZR1200 , EX-ZR1300 , EX-ZR1500) It is has never been used or mounted to a camera.

Asking: 

X-Sight - $495
IR Light - $100 -- I will sell both together for $575.
Eagle Vision Mount - $95

Paypal Friends and Family. Add $10 for shipping.

I have never sold online so I don't have much (any) feedback. I work full time 8-6pm MT but other hours I will be happy to respond to your PM and talk over the phone or send you any pictures you want to help you buy with confidence.

Status
Not open for further replies.