• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

(Sold) WTS .22 cal Benjamin Discovery

Status
Not open for further replies.

dleadslinger

Mar 3, 2017
Louisiana
I am reluctantly selling my .22 cal Benjamin discovery to fund other projects. The gun started out as a hunter but lately has been used in HFT.
Details:
- Extended the but pad with nylon spacers.
- Kydex adjustable cheek rest
- Comes with scope and rings. Nothing fancy but it will get you shooting. The scope is a CVLyfe 3-9 x 56mm.
- TKO ldc
- Swivel studs have been installed
- Comes with 3 hammer springs. The original spring, a heavy spring cut for 20 fpe for HFT, and another I used with a power adjuster.
- The trigger has been polished and set to my liking. Very little creap and a crisp break. I did not do any screw mods as I found it quite acceptable after the polish.
- Will include an unopened tin of 18.13 JSBs (500 count) to get you started.
- The front half of the gun has been fitted with Remwrap Camo. It has been on there since I bought the gun... Like I said, the gun started life as a hunter.
- The original sights have been included in case thats your thing!
- A couple blemishes on the wood from use are shown in the pictures.

The gun is $270 shipped to your door with everything listed. Paypal F&F or 3% added. I will accept money orders but will not ship the gun until the check is cleared. For more information, please email me d a v i d.a b s h i r e@g m a i l . c o m (omit the spaces)

Status
Not open for further replies.