• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

SOLD Wicked Air Rifles WARP Long .25 with Scope, Cobra Upgrades and Extras! SOLD

Status
Not open for further replies.

FrgnRedneck

Nov 20, 2016
CALIFORNIA
SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD

Since I moved to Los Angeles I haven't shot my airguns, so I made a decision to sell my .25 WARP Long.

I have probably shot less than 500 pellets through it. It has the longer FLEX barrel and Cobra upgrades ( WAR MDS Hammer, Cobra Hammer Spring with adjustment screw, Cobra Valve) 
It comes with an upgraded folding butt stock from XLR Industries (Folding adapter $80, Stock $230), very nice grip from FAB Defense, Athlon 6-24x50 FFP Mil Dot scope with a sidewheel from Scope-Werks, two magazines, and a hard case that you see in the pictures.

I don't think I need to talk about the accuracy of this gun as it has been discussed here several times.

SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD

Old Butt Stock and Grip

Status
Not open for further replies.