• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

----SOLD----: Very Nice RWS Diana 75 Target Rifle (.177)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigsStick

Jul 21, 2017
Commiefornia :(
----SOLD----

Hey All,
Have a beautiful & sweet shooting Diana 75 up for sale. Picked this up last year off eBay. Cleaned her up (had some minor surface rust) & had the stock professionally hydro-dipped in "Kryptek" Camo and finished in a matte clear coat. Have put about 400 rounds through her. Consistent ragged holes between 10-20 meters. Zero recoil & incredible trigger. Easy to cock & load (almost no effort required with the ratcheting side-lever). Looking to get into PCP hunting so unfortunately she has to go.

Has typical wear for a 30+ year old rifle, but still in excellent functional shape. Most notable are scuffs on the barrel face, but the crown is clean & un-damaged. Will include the original aperture sights that came with it & an extra angled butt-stock spacer not shown in the pics. Scope in the last pic is NOT included. Will be lovingly boxed & shipped. Asking $495 shipped to your door. No trades, Cash or PayPal only.

****For those interested- I've been having Email problems lately- Best way to contact me is by PM through this forum, I check it daily & will get back to you****

Pics....

Status
Not open for further replies.