• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

PCP Rifle SOLD - Uragan Compact 177 with other of bits

Classified Status
SOLD

Blackpaw

Apr 23, 2020
Idaho, United States
Okay, I am wanting another gun, and budget dictates one must go, this is the Uragan Compact I have had for about the last year in 177. Search my posts and you can see how accurate the gun is, the accuracy and the shot constancy, it's all out there. Plus this little sucker seems to like JSB 10.3 grain slugs, rare for a Uragan Compact. The gun is in near new condition. And no, I am looking to sell not trade unless someone has a RTI Arms Prophet 3 Performance Compact with both 177 and 25 cal barrels.

The bits below are included:
  1. Uragan Compact in 177 / 4.5 mm
  2. Stock ATG Moderator
  3. 2 stock ATG magazines
  4. CARM single load magazine
  5. CARM rotary magazine
  6. Fill probe
  7. ATG case
  8. ATG Fill line (IMHO useless)
Price: $850 plus half shipping, CONUS only sales and PayPal Friends and Family, pre payment required before shipping. Folks I have a good rep here, so you can buy in confidence. If I say the gun is great, it is great and this gun is great, I love it, but I want something with more punch. Also I have taken birds out to 60 to 65 yards with this gun using 10.3 gr JSB heavies, which is pretty good for a 177.

Current settings is around 17ish ft/lbs, JSB 10.3 gr Heavy are the pellet of choice, it does NOT like Hades so don't get your hopes up, but like I said it does seem to like the JSB 10.3 KOs.

IMG_5520.jpeg
IMG_5518.jpeg
IMG_5519.jpeg
IMG_5522.jpeg
IMG_5514.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: rmslim1