• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

Bipods/Rests (SOLD) Unobtanium Trump 2020 Edition Accu-Tac BR-4 G2 Bipod

Classified Status
SOLD

TMH

Jul 26, 2020
CA, United States
Been buying some airgun stuff (and outfitting my wife's new she-sheds...) so I guess that I need to sell some stuff if I am not using it.

Up for sale is one of the original (more colorful than the current model) Trump 2020 edition BR-4 G2 bipods. These were released way back when, and quickly sold out and became essentially unobtanium.

I bought mine used off the AGN Member Classifieds, and I have not ever mounted it to a gun (and I would guess that the first owner didn't either - see pics).

Is it a valuable collectable? You have to answer that for yourself. My price, shipped to the CONUS, is $360. Method of payment accepted: PayPal Friends & Family.

This may or may not be a highly desired item, so by date/time stamp the first "I'll take it!" gets priority on the purchase. So ask questions about it at your own risk, as you might lose out. How many questions can there be on an Accu-Tac BR-4 G2 anyway?

Thanks for looking,
Tom
IMG_0157[1].jpg

IMG_0158[1].jpg

IMG_0159[1].jpg

IMG_0160[1].jpg

IMG_0161[1].jpg

IMG_0162[1].jpg