• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. Airgun moderators that are permanently affixed to an airgun will be allowed. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

[SOLD] Unicorn for sale: impossible to find OEM Edgun BAT Moderator

Status
Not open for further replies.

yenniedn

Aug 9, 2015
Northern CA, United States
Hello AGN,

I have an Edgun The BAT moderator that I don't need . . . if you're looking for one of these, you already know that they've been perpetually sold out with no timeline of ever being restocked any time soon so they're basically impossible to find. Caliber is 0.25, which means it will work with 0.25, 0.22, 0.20 and 0.177 pellets.

The BAT is best (and ONLY) way to quiet down your Edgun Lelya 2 or R5M while still retaining the factory look. The only other alternative is to add a custom adapter to allow you to add an aftermarket mod to the end of the factory shroud, which basically kills the looks of your Edgun! This BAT has a carbon fiber wrap carefully installed on it - which can be easily removed without leaving any sticky residue behind.

These seldomly come up for sale so if you need one, grab this one before someone else does.

Price is @ $160 delivered to your door

Payment by Paypal Friends & Family is the preferred method (otherwise, you'll need to cover the 3.5% fee as well). If you’re in the SF Bay Area, I’m happy to meet locally as needed. You can reach me either by PM here or at yendnguyen at gmail

bat1.1630948553.jpg
bat2.1630948554.jpg
bat3.1630948554.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.