• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

[SOLD] Ultra Dot Match Dot Four 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

klentz

Mar 13, 2020
Colorado, United States
This is a hard to find Dot Four not to be confused with the Dot 2 all over the internet including ebay. This is lightly used and includes a set of dovetail rings and a set of picatinny rings. Original box, polarizing filters for bright days, lens covers, allen wrench and instructions are included.

Designed for competition shooting by Camp Perry champions, the Matchdot has become legendary in the bullseye community for it's accuracy, durability and quality construction. It features 4 dot sizes: 2, 4, 6 and 8 MOA and a click adjustable brightness control. At only 4.8 oz it is light enough for handgun use.

Specifications and Features:
Tube diameter: 30mm
Field of view: unlimited
Reticle: 2, 4, 6, and 8 MOA dot
Click adjustment: 1 MOA
Dot brightness adjustment: 11 levels
Eye relief: unlimited
Parallax free at 50 meters
Battery: 3V lithium CR2032
Battery life: 20 to 4000 hours
Overall length: 5.1"
Weight: 4.8 oz
Matte black and silver

I paid over $300 for this unit. The cheapest place I could find one yesterday on the internet was $299 at Cheaper Than Dirt.

My price is $165 including shipping to conus. Prefer paypal +3% but will discuss other forms of payment. No trades at this time. I have over 12 pages of feedback on the old yellow boi so buy with confidence. Kevin klentz4 “AT” comcast.net

ultra dot 1.1638552410.JPG
ultra dot 2.1638552410.JPG
ultra dot 3.1638552410.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.