• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

Air Gauges [SOLD] Two (2) Sekhmet 28mm Digital Air Pressure Gauge Brass w/ 1/8" BSPP (FX / Edgun / AGT) Threads

Classified Status
SOLD

yenniedn

Aug 9, 2015
Northern CA, United States
Hello AGN:

I have two (2) Sekhmet 28mm Digital Pressure Gauge in Brass w/ 1/8" BSPP threads available for sale (the stainless steel gauges shown in some of the photos below have already been sold). These are the best digital gauges you can buy for your airgun - I have them on all of my rifles and love them. Each gauge will come in its original box with the factory USB charging cable, a couple of screen protectors and cleaning wipes. The 1/8" BSPP thread works with FX, Edgun, Daystate, AGT, Airforce, Gamo and RTI rifles (and possibly others - please be sure it's the right thread for your rifle before purchasing).

Price is firm @ $80 shipped for each gauge or $150 shipped for two gauges...

I've got plenty of references here so please feel free to check them on the Member Feedback forum prior to purchasing. Paypal Friends & Family payment is prefered (otherwise, please add 3.5% to cover the fees). Local pickup in the SF Bay Area is available as well.

Thanks!
sekhmet1.jpg
sekhmet2.jpg

brass0.jpg
brass1.jpg
brass2.jpg

Last edited: