• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

****SOLD!!!**** Thank you AGN! WTS FX Royale 500 .25 **SOLD!**

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cliff_Allen

Jul 14, 2015
maine, United States
Hello, 

SOLD!!

Up for grabs is my cherished FX Royale 500 .25 Those of you that know me know how highly I've spoken of this gun. However there are many changes in the industry and it's time for me to try some new things. 

The gun is regulated, comes with two magazines and has a picatinny rail installed under the stock for a bi-pod. I don't think there are any significant blemishes but I'll check when I get home to be 100% certain and will update this listing if I find anything. The Royale functions flawlessly and is very accurate and consistent. It has the Smooth Twist barrel and the 3 position power wheel so you can turn the power down for more shots if desired.

I'm sure I have some pics of it in my photobucket account, but even better I made a video with this gun of me shooting a 33 shot group at 50 yards last summer and I'll post a link down below so you can see exactly how accurate it is for yourself. It gets about 95 shots on a fill before falling off the regulator. Scope, rings, shooting bags and bi-pod that you see in the video are not included with the sale. Sale is for gun only and will ship in it's original FX hard carrying case. 

Price is $1000 shipped to your door in the lower 48. Paypal Gift is the preferred method of payment. The gun is listed elsewhere so in an effort to be as fair as possible the first person that say's "I'll take it" gets the gun. 

Please let me know if you have any questions and thank you for looking!!!

Thank you,
Cliff

The whole video is almost 7 minuets. If you don't want to watch all 33 shots you can skip to the end to see the results :)

Status
Not open for further replies.