• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

SOLD: Taipan Veteran Short .25

Status
Not open for further replies.

EliteAirgunr

Aug 16, 2017
CA
Selling my Veteran. This is such an amazing gun and great shooter. Amongst the community it is well known for superb accuracy and an amazing trigger. I can confirm both of those. Only selling because of some family thing I need to take care of.

Comes with everything it came with stock. It also has a Dpnnyfl hammer spring adjuster. This makes tuning the gun to your desired speed a piece of cake. I also have a small pic rail installed on the bottom for a bipod.

Does not come with scope or scope rings unless you make an offer for them seperately.

Gun consistently shoots 1/2" groups at 50y and also shoots predator polymags up to 50y almost as well.

I would not hesitate to take game with this at 100y+ and I can easily knock down shotgun shells at 100y no problem. 

A great thing about buying this gun from me is that knowing the accuracy is fantastic. When buying a new one, you really have no idea how well it will shoot.

Asking $1150 PayPal and shipped O.B O.

Status
Not open for further replies.