• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

[SOLD] Taipan Veteran Long .25(( SOLD ))

Status
Not open for further replies.

AndyC88

Feb 17, 2021
CA, United States
A776C334-B45F-4476-967B-D9B4834EDB82.1615373560.jpeg
IMG_3229.1615373580.jpg
C9F72648-907B-4819-A55A-D17C7B95581F.1615373597.jpeg

I have here a Taipan Veteran .25 LONG used but like NEW in GREY LAMINATE, i have not shot more than a tin of pellets through this air rifle. This Taipan Vet has a POWER PLENUM installed by talontunes for MORE adjustable power. This rifle can shoot hole for hole at 30 yards with jsb pellets half inch to an inch groups at 100yards, VERY sturdy and VERY dependable for hunting, shoots the exact same every time you pick it up with no POI shift due to its consistent regulator, ZERO CREEP WHATSOEVER. THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NOTHING WRONG WITH THE RIFLE NO SCRATCHES NO DINGS, NO SIGN OF WEAR&TEAR OR DROP DAMAGE, I AM SELLING IT BECAUSE I HAVE TOO MANY AIR RIFLES. I paid 1800$ originally from TALONTUNES for the rifle alone plus shipping but willing to part ways with it as a package for 1350$ shipped to you..

The PACKAGE INCLUDES:

-Taipan Veteran Long .25 WITH POWER PLENUM (for more adjustable power)
-AEON SF 32x50 SCOPE (clear at all magnications, tracks and holds zero perfectly)
-2 Magazines
-Aftermarket bolt LEVER ( for easier cocking )
-Aftermarket BI POD
-1xTIN JSB Mk2 33g Pellets (these pellets shoot hole for hole)
- FILL PROBE ( you will need this to fill up air )

PLEASE TEXT 626-822-0476 for more information and live videos/pictures of the rifle.

Accepting paypal,cashapp,zelle,venmo,

Will ship same day/next day latest upon receiving payment.
( I WILL DECLARE VALUE OF 2K ON THE RIFLE,peace of mind for me and to cover the rifle if anything happens to it during shipping)
Can prove credibility and previous transactions with buyers on this forum. Thank you for reading.

Status
Not open for further replies.