• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

[SOLD] Taipan veteran long 22

Status
Not open for further replies.

bubblerboy64

Jul 25, 2018
Pa, United States
image.1642266259.jpg
I’m thinning down my collection. I have 6 PCP rifles and I just don’t need that many. How many do I need? Haven’t decided. I have a RAW 500 177. A daystate standard 22 a impact mark II 22 ( that gun is all tricked out with after marked goodies) and two FX crowns. Plus this taipan veteran. I’m not a real fan of bull pup rifles so I’ll probably let those go first. We can talk. I haven’t put a price on anything but this taipan . Anyways back to the taipan. I bought this from another web member six or eight months ago. He had some modifications done to the gun and I think a larger plenum was added. I know there is an electronic meter on it which frankly I thinks a gimmick. Not too sure what I have but it’s a shooter. Two barrel liners one for slugs and one for pellets. I have the slug liner in it and it shoots pellets good too. Scope and mount is not included but we could negotiate that as well. Moderator and mag is included. Price $1400 and I’ll cover shipping. I’m negotiable 

Status
Not open for further replies.