• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

[SOLD] Steyr Pro-X standard .22

Status
Not open for further replies.

GeneT

Sep 7, 2020
Arizona, United States
Steyr Pro-X standard .22 - less than 100 pellets through it. No problems, just doesn't float my boat. This is the 40J model, with quick fill adapter (meaning a standard probe to fill). Comes with everything it came with (case, rifle, manual, fill probe). Scope not included (you probably don't want an under-performing US Optics anyway...). It's a tack driver, it's just not the tack-driver for me... Comes with one 10-shot magazine (just the way they ship). Anyhoo, I paid $3200 + S&H, looking for something of interest in the same ballpark. 

Mo' betta pictures on request. Happy to talk to potential traders on the phone as well - in fact, that'll be a requirement before this deed is done. If you're in the greater Phoenix area, I'd be happy to make the exchange, and a new friend, in person.

GsT
proX.1616881059.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.