• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

SOLD- Steyr LP50 Compact "High-Power" w/ Custom Rail

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigsStick

Jul 21, 2017
Commiefornia :(
SOLD!

Hey All,
Hate to do it, but am selling my near new LP50 Compact. This is the rare & hard to find "High-Power" model (.177) designed for silhouette competition. It is in mint condition and has approximately 300 flawless rounds through it. Comes with the large "universal" grip. I bought this from Pilkington Competition (Pilkguns.com) last summer in the hopes of competing but just don't have the time. It is a REALLY sweet shooter, but mostly just sits in my gun safe. It will come with everything as new:
-Case
-2 5 round magazines
-1 single shot magazine
-Fill adaptor
-1 Black compact cylinder (Dated 05/2017)
-Tool Kit
-Manual
-Extra custom optic rail
I made the optic rail myself & it mounts using the single rear sight mounting screw hole. It squares up to the receiver & is rock-solid. I currently have a Burris "Fast-Fire" III red dot mounted & it just works perfectly. Great for old eyes & young shooters alike :) The stock rear sight will of course be included. The red dot isn't included in the price but if you really want it we can work out a deal.

I paid just under 2k for it from Pilk's. I will let it go for $1650 Shipped & insured to your door. Feel free to contact me via PM & we can hash out the details. This will be cross-posted in other forums as well. No Trades unless its a Steyr Hunting 5. 

I'm also known as "Bigstick" on Calguns and if you do a search you will find my original post on this fine pistol & my 100% feedback there. 

Additional pics....

UMK0TUY.jpg

Tools & parts in kit from Steyr
wauHZ2z.jpg

Rail as mounted....
cU5wGcO.jpg

odlhETF.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.