• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

[SOLD] **SOLD** [WTS] Left Handed Daystate Huntsman Classic .22

Status
Not open for further replies.

twith70

Feb 7, 2018
MD, United States
Looking to sell my Daystate Hunstman Classic (Left Hand). Rifle comes with two magazines, moderator and a Hawke 4-16x50mm SF scope. I don't know a lot about this rifle, I bought it several years ago and have since bought other rifles I shoot more. It holds air, no leaks. It shot well for the few pellets I put through it, maybe 100 or so. Asking $850.00 plus shipping OBO. Will ship in an uncle mikes gun bag and boxed. 
Huntsman 1.1649605015.jpg
Huntsman 2.1649605029.jpg

I have bought and sold on this forum as well as the old Yellow BOI and maybe 1 or two on the new. Please email for any other information you may want concerning the rifle.

***Update*** The scope is a Hawke Sidewinder 4-16x50 with the SR Pro reticle. I am willing to sell just the rifle if interested. 

Status
Not open for further replies.