• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

[SOLD] Sold: Silent Overkill Custom Leshiy Gen 2 $1300

Status
Not open for further replies.
CFD1F040-9B13-41DF-BDF0-94FEE28A34B4.1612541090.png

Looking to sell the once famous “Silent Overkill” custom Leshiy. Here’s a link to the old add.

I would like to get $1300 for it. It has just been sitting in my gunsafe collecting dust so I figured someone else should have it and actually enjoy it. I currently have it tuned to shoot the JSB Alloy pellets as of now due to using it for a job but a few clicks of the hammer spring and she’s back to normal. 

I hate to do it, but, Im having to regretfully let go of my CUSTOM Edgun Leshiy. This is THE Silent overkill Leshiy from all the Youtube Videos and the Edgun Page. This gun is set up currently in .25 but also will come with a threaded .177 barrel. I get around 20-25 shots with it if I remember correctly and it already has trigger modifications along with a custom wooden grip. The gun shoots wonderful and is a piece of absolute eye candy. It is so quiet, even a mouse can't hear it. Heres your chance to own a piece of Edgun history, Don't miss out, This won't last long! 

The gun will come with a .177 threaded barrel and a Donny FL Emperor (Mouse fart quiet)

https://www.airgunnation.com/topic/wts-wts-silent-overkill-custom-edgun-leshiy/?referrer=1

Status
Not open for further replies.