• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. Airgun moderators that are permanently affixed to an airgun will be allowed. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

[SOLD] Sold. BSA TMD - 6-24X44 Scope

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yandeltx

Dec 5, 2016
OK, United States
BSA-TMD- 6-25X44 Scope. Scope is in very good condition.

Doesn't include a sunshade but does include scope bubble level and a set of 30MM rings.

This is a very nice side focus scope for not much money.

Asking 110.00 shipped to lower 48. I can text pictures to you. Please text me at 405-664-4695 with any questions. I have numerous positive transactions on this forum.

SA Optics' 6-24x44 Tactical Side Focus Riflescope is a simple yet handy optic to enhance your tactical or long-range shooting precision or varmint hunting. Its second focal plane Mil-Dot Reticle offers four short posts and a crosshair with dots, and is parallax-free from 10 yards to infinity. The wide 44mm objective lens and fully multi-coated optics provide clear and crisp images well past daylight, like at dusk or dawn, and at high magnifications. For wind and ballistic drop compensation, it offers 30 MOA windage and elevation adjustment ranges with a 1/4 MOA impact point correction.

The matte black aluminum housing is lightweight, durable, waterproof, and fogproof. It has a 30mm maintube, tactical-style finger-operated turrets, a side focus parallax corrector, and a textured eyepiece adjustment ring. This riflescope also ships with a 3" sunshade.

Mil-Dot Reticle

• 2nd focal plane
  • Four short posts
  • Crosshair with round dots
  • Glass-etched design
  • Parallax-free from 10 yd to infinity

Optical Performance

• Fully multi-coated optics
  • 44mm objective lens
  • Eye relief: 3.5"

Use and Handling

• 30 MOA windage and elevation adjustments