• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

[SOLD] *SOLD* - Benjamin Marauder .22 Semi Auto

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrbulk

Nov 23, 2020
NV, United States
*UPDATE* Item has been SOLD. Thanks for the many responses.

SAM For Sale:

Due to the new arrival of a ridiculously expensive airgun, I must offer my Benjamin Marauder Semi Auto for sale.

Purchased four months ago (today they are about $550 w/discount code), it has two tins (1000) worth of pellets through it.

Only ever shot it from a bench rest at home, never carried afield or anywhere.

Bought and modified a new synthetic Mrod stock ($60, but included in price) and stored the original wood stock.

Comes with 1/2”-20 UNF DonnyFL adapter for LDC fitment ($40).

Also includes five (5) factory SAMrod magazines (4 extra) to shoot 50 pellets at one sitting off one fill, very easy to do with this gun ($52).

Selling for only $525 (FIRM, shipped TYD) 

Selling/shipping within USA only please. Paypal w/FF preferred or add 3% for Paypal fees.

Crosman is currently sold out of these.

PS. In the interest of full disclosure, after shooting about 800 pellets it had a jam, when a pellet lodged in the breech (was easily removed).

I had never lubed the gun or done anything but shoot it, and it turns out "Crosman Engineer" (on GTA) has since advised regular lubing of the action, and it has been done on this gun ever since with no further jams:

Quote from: Crosman Engineer on December 01, 2020, 01:15:57 PM

"I have found that a little lube on the head of the first pellet in the magazine goes a long way. You might also want to add a little lube to the bolt where it goes into the O-Ring. I have been using a non-petroleum based lubricant for semi-auto firearms and that has worked really well.

Another thing you might try is adding a few drops of lube into the breech where the bolt runs. Point the barrel at the sky, pull the bolt back slightly and drip a little oil into the breech.
"

Although fairly new here on AGN, I have been a member over at GTA for quite a while and have over 3,600 posts there as well having sold various items with no issues.

If interested please PM or e-mail me at mrbulk(at)gmail(dot)com and Thank You for looking.

See photos below for more details*
*Scope, silencer and bipod Not included

1 5 Mags  adaptr.1614815995.jpeg

2 BipodScopLDC not incl.1614816010.jpeg

3 Spare Stock.1614816022.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.