• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

SOLD: ShoeBox F8 4500 psi compressor like new $299

Status
Not open for further replies.

sharroff

Nov 19, 2015
Ohio, United States
This F8 was manufactured in Nov 2015, and I got it in spring of 2016. It has been lightly used (no rebuilds or leaks during my use) for the last two years,

I just went through the F8 and replaced all of the O rings with new ones, rechecked the back flow stops, rechecked the piston throw, and recalibrated the automatic shutoff to 4500 psi so you will have a unit in tip top shape. It just finished a 3000 to 4500 psi refill test on my tank to ensure everything is good with the rebuild. Rebuilds are easy to do on this unit by the way, and I'm including two new complete o ring sets with the unit. I’m also including a new bottle of silicon oil from Shoebox.

The only reason I'm selling it is I got an upgraded compressor.

I'm offering this for $299 (I have some flexibility) via PayPal and you pay shipping to CONUS. PM me with any questions.

ime to throw away the hand pump!

Status
Not open for further replies.