• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

SOLD Shin Shung Career 707 .22 Will Piatt tuned SOLD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bowhunter73

Jul 29, 2015
Missouri, United States
I have for sale a Will Piatt tuned Career 707 22 with a 25cal conversion kit comes with everything to convert to 25, has a factory LDC on it that works well on lower power but not backyard friendly on hi power. Comes with 2 22cal mags, 2 25cal mags, see thru mounts and a Leapers 6x mildot AO down to 3yds scope. Asking $625 shipped and insured TDY.
Call or Text for more info and pics, I have the Will Piatt tune sheet you can see.

Well guys and gals the deal fell through on me selling the Career 25 conversion kit so I have it all bad up for sale, also just wanted to let everyone know this is a carbine an not a rifle that was why the deal fell through still asking $625 shipped and insured tyd. Call or text me for pics. 417-598-0370
Thanks Terry

Status
Not open for further replies.