• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

SOLD RAW HM1000X LRT .25

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marksman3006

Jun 10, 2016
Louisiana
Selling my recently aquired RAW. I personally picked this rifle up at RAW headquarters in Minor Hill Tennessee last month on October 26th. The reason I am selling is because the .25 caliber is more air rifle than I will ever need. This was my first .25 caliber and will be my last. The pellets cost more than .22 and I shoot alot.....right off my back porch. Furthermore, I use more air with a .25 caliber. Lastly, I have become accustomed to truly mouse fart quiet airguns. My wolverine .22 with full huggett, and a pulsar I used to own in .22 with huggett are stupid retarded quiet. Both make a mutant sound loud for comparison. This RAW LRT at 50ft lbs is quiet.....its just not insane stupid quiet like a huggett equipped daystate. Since I already own a .22 wolverine I believe I am going to go the other direction and get a .177 caliber airwolf or wolverine c type with the money I get from this sell. That should be like ghostly quiet. I have more powder burners than you could shake a stick at. For my pellet gun.....a .22 is all the power I will ever need. Here are some pics. Im asking 1950 shipped CONUS only. This is not first come first serve. I will sell to whomever I am comfortable dealing with.......with lots of good feedback. I will include the leupold 30mm picatinny rings as well as the picatinny adapter for the rail. Easily 2350 dollars worth of rifle with shipping cost included that is brand new and just getting broke in.

I didn't mean to ruffle your feathers so i apologize if i did but i picked up my HM1000X in 25 cal today and your good reviews was a big reason that i purchased it. Then you selling it after 2 weeks worried me that you were not satisfied with it. Your reviews about how accurate is was is what sold me on the gun. I guess i am just a pessimism. As good as it shoots you should be able to sell it soon. I hope mine will do as good.

ScalfI didn't mean to ruffle your feathers so i apologize if i did but i picked up my HM1000X in 25 cal today and your good reviews was a big reason that i purchased it. Then you selling it after 2 weeks worried me that you were not satisfied with it. Your reviews about how accurate is was is what sold me on the gun. I guess i am just a pessimism. As good as it shoots you should be able to sell it soon. I hope mine will do as good.

Scalf it is very accurate. Not that long ago I sold a very good pulsar after only owning it like 2 months. I'm constantly shuffling rifles to try new things out. What I learned here is that I can go through almost two tins of pellets and alot of air in one go. I went from 60 dollars for 4 tins of pellets shipped every two to 3 weeks to 60 dollars every week and half. I might shoot more than anyone else here. Im off 7 out of 14 days......and love shooting. The RAW is a very good gun. For me.....moving forward.....its all .177 or .22 caliber. If I need more.....I will grab one of my many.....many powder burners. Im a plinker and I can plink a whole lot more with the .22 and .177. Biggest thing I really hunt are squirrels and pigeons. Lastly, my neighbors havent complained about all my shooting.....ever. For the first time they asked what I was shooting two days ago....while I was shooting the RAW .25. Its quiet for a 50ft lb gun.....but if you have never heard a wolverine or pulsar with baffled shroud and full length huggett you might not understand. The noise factor is also a factor here and a reason Im going to stick with .22 and .177.

Glad you sold it. You and me privately corresponded privately over this purchase and I'm sorry it didn't work out. I guess I have a little more room where I live so the .25 LRT works better for me. I likely won't kill anything where I live because it's too powerful indeed. I will use my Wolf .22, WildCat .22 or Cricket .22 agreed. It is simply too powerful for most stuff but if Koyotes come by which they often do and I'm in position I will use the LRT. There is plenty of open land in areas within 30 miles of me so this is where I'll use it. Target practice in my yard is fine and the LRT is by far the most fun to shoot. RAW really makes something that is unbelievable to shoot and the fit/finish is awesome.

I have no regrets scott. Everything you told me about the RAW is true. It was silly of me to expect a 50+ ft lb rifle to be mouse fart quiet. I shipped the rifle to beeser today via usps priority. Im sure he will be pleased with the rifle. He actually lives in Arizona and plans on doing some frequent benchrest matches. There are no benchrest matches anywhere near where I live where I could compete with a .25 caliber.

Status
Not open for further replies.