• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

SOLD: Price reduced..22 Diana/RWS Model 48 T06 with scope. CONUS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Barkley9

Mar 11, 2017
Tennessee, United States
I have a .22 Diana/RWS Model 48 with the T06 trigger for sale. I have had it for about 1 year. Purchased from Pyramid Air. It will include the Mantis 4-12x40AO scope, rings, and riser. It has sling studs. It has been an awesome springer. In my opinion, it is in excellent condition. I don't have the original box, but will ship with the hard case I got from Pyramid Air. I am selling to save up for a Daystate or FX PCP. There is only 1 blemish, on the rifle itself, that I could locate, and it is the rear trigger guard screw, which I believe my son used a screwdriver that was too large to tighten it with. Also, one of the screw on windage/elevation caps on the scope got dropped and stepped on at one point. It still screws on without a problem, but it is not pristine. (Note: the scope didn't get stepped on, or the rifle, just the cap). I live in Cleveland, TN. $250 plus shipping. No trades. PayPal FF would be the best option. CONUS only and to areas where it is legal to do so. I have a 100% feedback rating with eBay as "burkeii," I am not a member of the "BOI" that many people belong to. And, the only other forums I take part in is Weekend Freedom Machines, and occasionally Gateway to Airguns. Texting is the best method to get in touch with me. 423-650-eight nine60.

Status
Not open for further replies.