• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

Traditional Rifle Sold, pending funds! MM Fully Tuned XS25S in .22 + over 2500 pellets

Classified Status
SOLD

ocdairgunner

Oct 30, 2023
Manassas
Hello,

Up for sale is my Mike Melick Fully Tuned XS25S in .22 cal (New is $270 with full tune and second screw trigger mod).

The gun has Mike's full tune which includes buttoned piston and top hat plus the trigger screw mod for full adjustment and all the magic Mike puts into his guns! The rifle comes with a UTG one piece mount and a Centerpoint 4-16x40 AOIR scope.

I am also including 2 sealed tins (1000 count) of JSB Jumbo RS 13.43 grain, 1 sealed tin of JSB Express Diablo 14.35 grain (500 count), 1 sealed tin of Falcon 13.43 grain (500 count), 1 open tin of JSB Jumbo RS 13.43 grain (about 460ish pellets) and 1 open tin of JSB Express Diablo 14.35 grain (80ish pellets)

I have put about 750+ rounds through the rifle and it has been a joy to shoot. The best groups have been with JSB Jumbo RS in 13.43 grain and the JSB Jumbo Express in 14.35 grains. I have chronied the 13.43 around 700 fps and this rifle just gobbles them up with great accuracy.

The front sight neon insert is missing. No idea when it came out. Otherwise the gun is in flawless condition with no dings on the stock or metal.

I am getting rid of this rifle because I made the plunge into PCP's and do not shoot this as much as it deserved to be shot.

I will sell the entire package for $220 shipped to your door (CONUS). The rifle will ship in the original box that it came in from Mike @ Flying Dragons.

I will accept PP F&F, Zelle, Vemo, or USPS Money Order.

Send me a PM if interested or need more pictures

image11.jpeg

image9.jpeg

image5.jpeg

image7.jpeg

image6.jpeg

image8.jpeg

image10.jpeg

image0.jpeg

image1.jpeg

image2.jpeg

image3.jpeg