• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

Sold Pedro RWS Diana Air King Target Hunter 22 Cal with Vortec kit.

Classified Status
SOLD
No trades needed.
Bought this one off the forum 10 months ago the previous owner just installed a Vortex kit in it . Chronno shows 705 FPS with the JSB Jumbo 15.89 gr . I live at 5280 ft elevation . Shooting at sea level the fps will be faster @ 50-70 FPS The rifle is quieter and shooting faster than the other Air King I sold with the factory spring . I have only shot @ 40 pellets through it and all works as it should Stock is beautiful no dings or scratches . First guy that offered to buy never sent the money so I am listing it again . The scope in the pics is not included but the mount is available for a bit extra .. Shipping should be @ $75 with insurance Fed Ex or UPS Continental US only . Rifle will be boxed in a Beeman R-9 foam fitting great box with an outer shipping box for safe delivery. Payment by Walmart to Walmart money transfer after shipping addition or no fee with US Postal Money Order. Feel free to PM me if you want to chat about it . Several great transactions here and over 300 at 100% on the bay for refs. Price is $550 plus shipping and any fees with Walmart to Walmart transaction. Also shot Predator GTO 11.75 gr at 930 FPS at this mile high altitude. Upon over view of pictures there is a darker mark on the underside of the moderator . Feel free to PM me and we can chat about the rifle on my cell

fullsizeoutput_4869.jpeg

iTcqv8KURmOun72LalV0ZQ.jpg

5G+DFCRuTw6XD4zXR1Y2dg.jpg

ckX7lINBRFWZQ1MyaaJXRQ.jpg

0NgEPF1oRvW3rGqakE40nw.jpg

xzZ1ActuQkK+r0Jrq0iQrA.jpg

B9kZLPKYQq6JNCr+FRngzg.jpg

Last edited: