• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

**Sold** - Omega Trail Charger

Classified Status
SOLD

Wauzoo

Jan 17, 2022
Wisconsin, United States
**I see a lot of lookers but no questions or offers?? It's Christmas and I might just take a reasonable offer. What cha thinking guys?

Purchased new from Airguns of Arizona January 21, 2021
Actual run time filling my PCP Airguns is 2 hours and 41 minutes (I keep track in a notebook) plus about an hour of test run time. We run this compressor weekly doing the approximately 30 second line fill test runs to keep it active and in working order. We've never had a problem with it.
I’m selling it as my wife recently purchased me an Omega 75 cu. Ft. Patriot cylinder and an Omega Turbo Charger to fill it. With the cylinder and Turbo Charger, we do not see ourselves using the Trail Charger any longer and would like to find a new home for it.
Shipped in original box with tools and rebuild kit.
Asking $550 plus shipping and insurance continental USA. I prefer PayPal Friends & Family or add 3.5%. Not considering any trades, thank you.
If you have any questions, please contact me, I’ll give you my cell number and we can talk to get your questions answered. Thanks for looking!

Trail Charger (1).jpg

Trail Charger (2).jpg

Trail Charger Tools and Repair Parts.jpg

Last edited: