• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

[SOLD] NIB: EdGun Leishy Classic .22 350mm with 6k pellets

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning AGN...

I have a NIB, as received from EdGun West, a Leishy Classic in .22 with the 350mm barrel length. Rifle has never been fired or taken out of the house. I also have 6k pellets that will go with the rifle...3k Hades and 3k Crosman.

I'm looking to sell only as I am trying to source another lathe for my home shop and will only be for sale until Friday morning as that is my deadline on the new lathe. If it doesn't sell by then I will just keep it and let the lathe go.

I'd like to be paid by PayPal (please add 4% for fees) for the quickness and urgency of getting the deal done before Friday. I also accept MO, but would have to be mailed pretty quick on your end.

The price is $1500 shipped in the continental USA for the rifle and 6k pellets. Please PM me with any questions, concerns, etc....

Thank you for your consideration.

edgun1.1637670206.jpg

edgun3.1637670236.jpg

edgun5.1637670266.jpg

edgun6.1637670293.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.