Sold my Meoo-TikTok 4x20 lighted dot reticle , immersion optics 5x30 rmd enroute

Less than 6 months old, my adult kids tell me the optics and reticle are superb.

But unfortunately, I couldn’t tell you, I can’t see either outside and only see the lighted dot inside. Again my kids have no problem with the scope. Was a great 10 yard inside scope for putting the lighted dot inside a bullet hole and shooting groups in the teens.

I made one hell of a deal to a very nice member here and ordered a new 5x30 Immersive optics prismatic scope.

I choose that type of scope to give me a few more years of shooting until the blindness overtakes me. I choose the 5x30 MDR reticle because it should show up like a diamond in a goats ass at midnight and has a 1.77 inch eye relief. Bought the last one Wes at Airgun Archery Fun had. I looked hard at the 10 power, but the lack of eye relief and of focus range spooked me.

For poops and grins, I checked out the utube video entitled ‘Immersive optics + NV’.

Then I found out, Oh darn, a clone of the nv100 called a Commander NV100, said to be a exact copy of the original, but with better optics, which slides onto the ocular lense with the help of a 40mm adapter. The video displayed very good optics for both, and the NV100 sells for almost the same price om Amazon as the 5x30 I have coming.

With Calving season starting soon. Time to see if I can still night call coyotes. I think I can remember how, I used to know how when this photo was taken in ‘82’.

BC2E5F96-29F3-49EB-8163-CBD275FC413B.1646174627.jpeg

Or maybe catch a bear eating the afterbirth.

A25B22A6-A4A7-45D7-8AA5-73F7201C4B2A.1646174914.jpeg

5AD2E205-B68D-4A5A-9533-F165FC17C64B.1646174815.jpeg

Last bear I shot was tearing off my front door with my two toddlers sleeping with-in 7 feet of that door. I used a Glock 23 with a contact wound for that one, either the Bulldog carbine or the Kral Bigbore 25 should work for increasing the range and keeping the Adrenalin surge under control. The Bighorn is stacking my 44.5 MPMolds hollow points @30 yards since I removed the choke, an endeavor one of our finest Beer Rangers eronessly said was a fools endeavor.

Regards,

Roachcreek 

Yes they seem to be great sights. Mine is going on the above mentioned Bighorn. Tomorrow I am going to put a CF TalonTunes bottle on it and change out the tensioned metal shroud tube for a carbon fiber twin glossy tube that will arrive tomorrow I will fill with JB Weld as I slide it on. I plan on spraying everything with mold release though, except the barrel which is covered in shrink wrap.

That nv100 may be my ticket to more shooting. The wife and I do not drive so trips out to shoot are few and far between.

However, I live next to a vast forest and wet lands area, so I may just start ‘working nights.’

Almost every place I haved live, I could shoot and hunt, I always took that priveledge for granted, no more.

take care,

Roachcreek