• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

[SOLD] MTC Optics Rapier Ballistic Rangefinder w/ Bluetooth RANGEFIND02, Color: Black,

Status
Not open for further replies.

davester

Dec 24, 2018
KS, United States
New in box. One shown is not the one for sale. Free shipping in Continental USA. These retail for $400.00. $285.00 buys this one shipped! I was recently prairie dog shooting in SD and was having a tough time getting consistent readings on a grassy plain at about 400 yards. My new Leica Geovid 10X42 HDB binoculars were getting a reading maybe 1 out of every 4-5 attempts. The Rapier was nailing it 4 times out of 5 tries. In fairness I sent the Geovids back to Leica and they tweaked them and they are much better now, but still the Rapier is most impressive! [email protected] 913-488-1459 feel free to contact me. I am an FFL/SOT so you can buy with confidence.

A practical and high-quality tool, the MTC Optics Rapier Ballistic Rangefinder w/ Bluetooth is crafted to perform with precision, speed and control. With a system that helps shooters locate precise targeting spots for just about any load, these Range Finders include a comprehensive LCD screen and are able to reach one of the most extraordinary distances at a very fast rate. For many years, MTC Optics has remained one of the leaders in the world of hunting optics, and the MTC Optics Rapier Ballistic Rangefinder w/ Bluetooth is result of their dedication to give consumers a sturdy and dependable device. The MTC Optics Rapier Ballistic Rangefinder w/ Bluetooth is definitely the high quality tool that we are glad to provide. For a great alternative to ensuring that you have got the most valuable range device to suit your personal requirements, choose the MTC Optics Rapier Ballistic Rangefinder w/ Bluetooth.

Specifications for MTC Optics Rapier Ballistic Rangefinder w/ Bluetooth:

1597854284_18475265375f3d524c567d11.45534264.JPG
1597854294_7450382805f3d525630a8f6.36934439.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.