• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

SOLD: Minty FX Crown .25 w/ your choice of two really, really nice stocks

Status
Not open for further replies.

yenniedn

Aug 9, 2015
Northern CA, United States
Hello AGN:

I'm embarassed to say that I recently bought a couple of .25 FX Crowns in the last few months that I have barely touched - so one of them has to go. Unique to this listing is that you can choose which stock you want; I'll keep whichever doesn't sell. So here are the details:

You'll be receiving the newer of the two actions (serial #175592, currently shown w/ the blue laminate stock installed), one .25 magazine, fill-probe dust cap, FX fill adapter, owner's manual and FX hard case. Any rings, scopes, levels, bipods or other accessories shown in the photos are NOT included. The rifle will be shipped with the factory plain black shroud and end-cap (I'm keeping the other carbon fiber vinyl tape wrapped shroud/end-cap). Both of these Crowns were set up to shoot the heavier 33.95gr JSB Exact King Heavy .25 pellets; I sighted the first one in when I first got it and have shot about 3 magazines through it and it's amazing - super accurate and powerful yet quiet. I literally have not shot the second rifle since I received it about two months ago - it has been sitting in its case perfectly holding air since then. Although I have not shot this rifle, I will guarantee that it is 100% functional and doesn't have any defects/flaws or your money back.

As for the stocks, you can choose to receive with the blue laminate stock or the most beautiful walnut stock I've ever had the pleasure of owning on ANY rifle to date. The blue laminate stock is the more expensive options and has the adjustable cheek rest but is relatively easier to get. The walnut stock, however, is hands down the nicest stock I've ever laid hands on - and I've gone through a fair number of high end PCPs over the years. This was Tominco's stock previously and he has a detailed thread here showing the time and effort he put into finishing the stock to bring out the phenonmenal looking grain on this stock. Both stocks have an Atlas rail professionally installed to allow for the use of a bipod or other other accessory. Personally, I'm hoping the buyer picks the laminate stock because I don't think that I'll ever find another walnut stock that will rival this one - but as it stands, it doesn't really matter which stock I have if I don't even touch the rifle!

As with all my previous listings, the same disclaimers apply. I haven't been as active on the forums but many of you know me. I have/had 13+ pages of all positive feedback on the old Yellow BOI as both a buyer and seller; I have a handful of references here and on the new Yellow BOI. I stand behind what I sell and am happy to answer as many questions in as much detail as you need if you're a serious buyer. I've provided a crap ton of really clear, high resolution photos below because I want my buyers to know exactly what they're buying - please take the time to review them.

Price is ABSOLUTELY FIRM at $OLD. For those that don't know what firm means or conveniently ignore that statement - it means I won't take anything less than the stated asking price. I'm not in dire need of the money so I'm not desparate or in a rush to sell. Payment by Paypal Friends & Family is the preferred method. If you're in the SF Bay Area, I'm happy to meet locally for the exchange so you can fully inspect the rifle and not have to pay any shipping.

Status
Not open for further replies.