• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

SOLD: MINT Edgun Lelya RARE .22 Caliber w/ Offset Mod & Nice Stock REDUCED PRICE

Status
Not open for further replies.

yenniedn

Aug 9, 2015
Northern CA, United States
Hello AGN! 

A few housekeeping items to get out of the way up front: 

1) I'm not looking for any trades at this time.
2) The price has been reduced and is absolutely firm.
3) Reason for selling: I bought this rifle for a very specific purpose and don't get to use very much at all. I've literally shot less than 50 pellets through this beautiful rifle (about half of those were just to zero it in and for general testing).

That aside, I'm looking to sell a current generation Edgun Lelya bullpup PCP in the much harder to find .22 caliber w/ the much more effective offset moderator and a really nicely grained walnut stock. Rifle will come with the Edgun fill probe; if I can find the manual, I'll include it but it's in Russian and not that useful anyways. Please note that this is the rare .22 caliber model . . . most other Lelyas you'll find in circulation are either in .177 or .20. 

Condition wise, this Lelya is in phenomenal, almost new condition. The metal is pristine - you can check out the pristine picatinny rail on top to confirm that this rifle hasn't been played with much at all. The very nicely grained walnut stock is 98-99% with only a couple of small pressure marks here and there; it is in otherwise near perfect condition as well. Rifle holds air perfectly with no leaks - the same pressure shown on the gauge in the photo is the same fill pressure that was there when I last put it in the safe many, many months ago. That's what this gun's done most of the time I've had it - just sit in the safe, bored and unused. Rifle is typical Edgun accurate but I will advise you that the stock is considerably different that the ones we're used to on the Matadors so it'll take some getting used to at first - but once you do adjust to it and do your part, this gun is very accurate. One last thing to note on this Lelya is that the trigger has been tuned to have a really nice, light and crisp feel - it's noticeably better than your stock Edgun trigger.

I will ship this rifle very, very securely packed inside the same custom foam that the original Edgun dealer sent it out in (as shown in photo below) and in two very heavy duty boxes for extra security. 

I'm located in the San Jose, CA 95138 and would love to deal locally to avoid the cost and hassle of shipping. I have about 12 pages worth of references under Yen Nguyen on the Yellow BOI as both a seller and buyer (and some here as well) and would highly prefer to deal with the same. You can contact me by replying here or via email at yendnguyen at gmail. Gifted Paypal is preferred but we can also do USPS Postal Money Orders too if you want to go the old school route. 

Price is $OLD.

Status
Not open for further replies.