• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

[SOLD] Marauder Semi-Auto w/ four magazines - reduced

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's nice to be back in the community after a little break. This is a Marauder Semi Automatic that has been collecting dust since the last time I shot it. I posted several videos on here on its accuracy, the link is below. I also attached chrony data. Take a look, it gives you a lot of shots at a consistent speed. I never got a chance to use this to its potential and my situation isn't likely to allow more shooting so I am moving this on to a new home. Comes with the factory magazine and three unopened magazines. The rifle did come with a tiny ding in the stock which I pictured (this is under a 100 watt bulb). I darkened it up a little and never notice it, but full disclosure. Otherwise you can see from the pictures the rifle is in great shape.

Price is $600 $570 shipped. Payment by paypal friends and family only to ConUS. The rifle will be broken down for shipping, so the action and stock will be separately wrapped for you to reassemble.

IMG_2444.1634422605.jpg
IMG_5273.1634422605.jpg
It'
IMG_5252.1634422627.jpg

download.png
marauder sam ch 1.1634422634.PNG

download.png
marauder sam ch 2.1634422634.PNG

https://www.airgunnation.com/topic/marauder-sam-taking-a-few-shots/?referrer=1

Status
Not open for further replies.