• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

SOLD Marauder .177 Huma Regulated

Status
Not open for further replies.
I recently bought this Marauder (within the past 2 months) for plinking and fun but now have my sights set on something different. I am simply trying to minimize my loss on an impulse buy. I put a Huma Regulator and the Jefferson State 0.66oz Hammer in the rifle and tuned it some. I have JSB Diablo 8 grains shooting around 890 average with about a 17 fps max spread over about 45-50 shots before falling off the reg from a 3000psi fill. Reg is set to about 1800-2000psi not sure of exact as it is just the stock gauge that is reading this and the set line on the reg. I know this shot count could be increased with a little more tuning of the hammer spring and the hammer preset. below is a list of all that is included. I Have all receipts for the extras purchased and have only put around 400 rounds through the rifle. 

I would like $450 out of this gun. Paypal F&F or you pay the 3%. will ship in original rifle box. Buyer to pay shipping but I can use my company rates for shipping and I shipped a condor from Illinois to Utah for $36 a few months back and its overnight shipping. 

Includes:

Benjamin Marauder .177 synthetic stock

Degassing Tool for Marauder Rifle

(3) MAR177 Mags. one came with rifle and I bought 2 extras

Huma Regulator for Benjamin Marauder .177 and .22 w/gauge (will include stock gauge block)

0.66oz Jefferson State Hammer with original hammer pin. (will include stock hammer)

Please message me for details. In the pics I have that I can send the bipod and scope is not included. 

Thank you,

Mat

Sorry for the delay in response on this. I just seen your comment. The accuracy was pretty good on this gun. I have it set to shoot the 8.44 jsb pellets about 890fps. I shot at 20 yards and could cover a 10 shot group with a dime. Wasn’t trying like crazy for accuracy as this was when I was shooting over the Chrony as well. I took a small bird at 70 yards with it and a few squirrels within 30 yards easily. I am just looking to get rid of it to buy more stuff for my Leshiy and impact. I would Bring the price down to $625 if you still want it? It does not have a hole drilled in the cylinder. I would leave the Huma Reg in it when i send it but include all the original parts so you could take the reg out if that is what you wanted to do. 

Status
Not open for further replies.