• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

SOLD: - Like New Condition Daystate Wolverine Hi-Lite .22 Cal

Status
Not open for further replies.

SocalTrail

Jul 19, 2016
CA, United States
SOLD

This rifle is a little over one year old and has been taken care of since day one. It has never been out in the field, only the local range. After looking over it, it is as flawless now as it was the day I received it. I never shot it over the chrono but according to the AOA test target, it shoots around 880 with 18.1 GR JSB pellets. At my home range, single hole groups are regular and boring. I've shot it at 50 yards and it shoots better than I can which has been my experience with all Daystate rifles. 

Rifle comes with the factory shroud with the Huggett Mod., original box, magazine, single shot tray, foster fill fitting, and all the original paperwork. Again, this rifle is like new - no scratches, dents or dings. Only selling it to fund another project and I enjoy buying air rifles, shooting them for a while, then selling them to experience others. 

Asking $1,300 shipped to your house. Paypal "gift", cashier's check / money order or cash face to face. Located in San Diego, CA. 

Post here and shoot me a PM if your interested. I have positive transactions on here selling rifles to other members Centercut and Lawndart - purchase with confidence. 

Thanks!!!

Mod Edit: Use only the approved acronyms.. WTS

Status
Not open for further replies.