• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

[SOLD] LCS SK-19 .25 “compact “ with ammo

Status
Not open for further replies.

RobR

Nov 1, 2018
NY, United States
7848987A-4791-43D6-A26C-486F03B44992.1648274878.jpeg
Need to let something go to fund a mini lathe so I’m deciding to take a hiatus from the .25 caliber pellet for a while and part ways with my “least necessary” air rifle. It has always worked well for me so I was a little hesitant to have a friend shorten the barrel up for me but don’t regret it one bit as it shoots the same as it did before to the 100 yards I’ve tried. Still can get the NSA 43.5 slugs up to 800 FPS with it at factory regulator setting. Can send more pictures for serious inquiries and would ultimately like to talk on the phone briefly before taking payment by PayPal of 1750 shipped continental US.

Will be shipped in original case with everything in the pic. Currently has the 300cc FX bottle but could swap it for a 580cc for the price difference. Viper Connect suits it well and has a Donny FL moderator 

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.